Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sade Williams! Such An Artist!

The Outsiders shot by Sade Williams!
  I was at my friend Jeffrey's store last week, and had the incredible fortune of meeting Sade Williams, a new and seriously up and coming artist just moved back from LA. She and I exchanged info, and after a brief meeting with her today, I feel like we have a blossoming relationship! She has worked with a lot of great local people I already know, and I had actually planned on working with Miss Jennafer Grace on a shoot next month, that inadvertently turned out to be with Sade... We set up a little shoot for early next month, and I must say, I am SUPER excited to be styling for her! I feel like we are gonna be a good team! So, check out her work at her site, SadeWilliams.com, and I will be keeping you posted on our endeavors! Super excited for this development...

No comments:

Post a Comment