Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dempsey Stewart!

  I often think about the 90's girls, you know Linda, Claudia, Naadja... I try to figure if there will ever be an era that has such amazing faces, personal style, or, in Naadja's case, legs! Then, during fashions big month, I am introduced to a new face, often repeatedly, on the runway. This season, a girl named Dempsey Stewart, was on every practically every runway show I paid attention to. Her angelic features, and slight frame, were perfect from Marc Jacobs to Prada. She has been featured in a number of editorial spreads, most recently the spread in NO, with her boyfriend, fellow model Jasper Seven.
  Okay, to be honest, my friend who works at a major agency in the city, told me to watch out for her, but to be fair, she IS gorgeous, and WAS every where this season! She has been working on the scene in Australia, where she was born, and in Japan for a couple years and signed with Wilhelmina in NYC!
  I feel like there are some girls that have real potential in this business, and with her looks, and runway panache, I think she is one of them! Brace yourself to see way more of Dempsey!
  What do you think? Does Dempsey have what it takes!?

No comments:

Post a Comment