Monday, March 21, 2011

Ladies And Gentlemen, May I Present Persia!


  In My new feature, I am going to be stopping stylish, creative, or beautifully dressed people on the street, harassing them until they let me take their picture, and asking them some questions! My First Victim fits all three categories! Inevitably noticed around major, San Francisco events, and night clubs, Persia, has the Legs, the Style, and the Smarts to become one of the important upcoming personalities in the explosive San Fran scene! Here are my 10 Questions With Persia!
1: What Is Your Profession?
  Part Time SF MoMA Art Store associate, and full time drag Queen!
Persia, Waiting For Her Turn
2: Do You Drink Coffee or Tea?
  Tea, have you had Yerba Mate? It's like liquid crack! So delish, and rich in antioxidants!
3: What Is Your Favorite Movie!?
  Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!
4: Who Are You Wearing?
  Pink thigh high boots, AKA hooker boots from Pleaser, gold chain necklace, that I made myself, belt from Goodwill, H&M dress, and vintage fur stole!
5: Is This Look Planned Or Just Pulled Together? 
  Most of my looks are last minute, I like to drive myself crazy! No matter what, I always wear something Whorish, with something Classy, and always keep it flirty! I call it WCF (Whore, Class, Flirty)!
6: What Is Your Go-To Label?
  I wouldn't say I have one... More like a Go-To store, it's called Ross
7: What Is Your Favorite Store?
  I love Betsy Johnson! I'm glad they don't cater to big girls like me, otherwise I would be in more debt!
8: Who Is Your Favorite Designer?
  The Blonds, I love everything they make! Just thinking about them makes me happy! Ok, EXCITED!
9: Who Is Your Fashion Icon?
  Two words, Marilyn Monroe! Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) is a close second!
10: Most Importantly, Are You Single?
  I am married, and the proud parent of a spoiled cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment