Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Now This Is A Cover!

Kate Moss on the May 2011 issue
of Paris Vogue! Image from
Fashionista.com
  I have to say that I was rather excited to hear that Emmanuelle Alt was taking over at Vogue Paris... Her personal style is amazing, and I have loved seeing what she does for companies, as far as her branding skills go. So it was sad for me to admit that her first issue cover was a bit disappointing, however I am just gonna say that this month was her debut for me! The new cover of Paris Vogue is BRILLS! Kate Moss wearing that navy jeweled Armani Prive Jacket with the helping hands of all those men, it reeks of fantastic 80's fashion spreads, and still is modern and clean enough that it remains current! The red background shows off the navy beads on the jacket, and Kate is working her classic Kate boredom right out of the magazine! So Good! This will be the first issue of Vogue Paris I buy under Emmanuelle's watch! Nice Work Girl!

2 comments: