Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celine Luggage Shopper!

Celine Luggage Shopper
From Styledrop.com
  I am living for this Celine Shopper! The tote has been out for a couple years now, and has been in the forefront of my mind for the entire time! The simple shape, the drastic contrasts they have done to differentiate seasons, everything about it is great! It seems big enough to hold my wardrobe change, and books for school, but doesn't look overwhelming! The subtlety of the Celine logo at the top of the bag, adds minimal designer flare, and isn't braggy. People in San Diego aren't really aware of the Celine brand as much as say the Chanel interlocked C's or the LV on a Louis monogrammed tote. Celine isn't as ostentatious as Gucci, or flashy like Dior. It is the perfect bag for me right now! With tax season upon us, and returns coming in the mail soon, I wonder, if I talk enough about it, will someone get it for me to shut me up!? Hmmm... Now do I want the classic, with the cream colored suede, or the amazing matte black crocodile version? Both? I guess you're right...

1 comment: