Friday, April 22, 2011

Louis Vuitton's Windows Are Brills!

Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 Windows
  I love good displays! Clever is always great, but when they are executed perfectly, it gives me goosebumps! I remember in January of 2000 the Barneys NY windows in NYC were all white, with white furniture, and white mannequins in designer party dresses, lounging about with champagne glasses spilled all over... filled with opaque pink liquid... and Pepto Bismol bottles strewn about... Totally representing exactly how everyone in the city was feeling...
Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 Windows
  Well, the Louis Vuitton windows are totally done that great this season! I wish I were near a major store to see them in real life! My absolute favorite is the ostrich egg display. The eggs are strung up, and the cracked ones have accessories stuffed in them, all in front of a padded fuscia background! LOVE! The actual ostrich with it's neck extending through the wall, and piled with LV "Lockit" bags is no less clever, and so great!

Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 Windows
  And finally the Giraffe is just Great! I love the exotic cartoon quality of this theme! They are so cute, and so funny, if I were there, I would have to stop in, just based on the windows themselves, even if I had no idea what the store was... Does that person even really exist!? Anyway, I hope you like them too! If you are in NYC, send me some pics of the windows, I would love to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment