Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Fashion Profile! Anna Dello Russo!

  Who is that woman with the cherries on her head? That woman is Italian stylist, and fashion editor Anna Dello Russo! With a degree in Italian Lit and Art History from the Domus Academy in Milan, Anna is one of the most recognizable women on the fashion skyline! Mostly because of the shape of her shadow! 
  Her current position as Fashion Editor at Large for Vogue Nippon, lends her the access to the most "Fashion" of fashions. She is regularly seen in amazing pieces from Miu Miu to Balmain, and often in amazing headdresses. Before that she spent 18 years at Vogue Italy, and L'uomo Vogue, where she served as Editor at both!
  As someone in San Diego, not the most fashionable of cities, I love looking at her! Seeing what she does can inspire and teach lessons on how to brave... Her Blog header says it all, "I don't want to be cool, I want to be fashion!" and I think her fearless charisma does just that!  Helmut Newton said it best, when he called her a "fashion maniac!" For God sakes, she reportedly owns 4000 pairs of shoes, not to mention the Prada striped fur stole! So today, on the day of her birth, I sit in San Diego, and imagine the party she is at right now... and sigh... Happy Birthday Anna... Wish I were there!



Images from Fashioncoup.com
   Also from  Trealamode.com

2 comments:

  1. I think she's fab, but I would be seriously pissed off if I sat behind her at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful pics you have here.. I am amazed to see that if anyone has sense of fashion than they can beautiful and smart at the same time. I am looking for a fashion profile making company for my new assignment , I have searched some but want to work on views by fashion member.

    andiFashion us profile

    ReplyDelete