Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Customize A Classic!

Longchamp Le Pliage Image
from Lonchamp Site
  I have always loved Longchamp bags, there is no better carry on than their Le Pliage totes. I have recently been seeing really cool color combinations floating around Point Loma on the USD and PLNU girls, and had to stop and ask where they got them. There are so many different combinations to go with!
  The Main part of the bag is 1 color, you can have a stripe going vertically up (see the image at right), you even pick the length of the strap, and color of the hardware! I am gonna go, Taupe with  lavender stripe. Obviously I am 6'3 so I need the biggest bag, and the strap will be shoulder length. I think I am even gonna go with a Monogram, just to make it, no mistakes, MINE!
  The other great thing about this concept is the only real extra you pay for the service is $60 for shipping! Down side? You pay $60 more for shipping, and you have to wait about three weeks. They are made in the Paris factory, so there is travel time involved! Check out the Longchamp Website, and start creating your own classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment