Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anna Wintour Supports Gay Marriage... And Talks About It!

  A Prada decked, Anna Wintour is joining in the Human Right Campaign's new video campaign called "New Yorkers For Marriage Equality". Anna filmed her 30 second spot to air along with NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Barbara Bush, and Sean Avery. It is a really cool move for Anna to show a political view, and personal side to her self! "As far as I am concerned, having the right to say I DO is as fundamental as having the right to vote." Nice work HRC, getting someone who gets fashion people off our behinds, and gets us moving! I know I am guilty of not doing enough to benefit causes causes I care about... Having an icon speak for it is a really great motivator! Thanks Anna, and HRC!

1 comment:

  1. so neat. she's such a caricature of herself!

    was it babs bush junior or babs bush o.g.?

    ReplyDelete